Friday, December 7, 2012

Customer Testimonials


Thank you so much for helping little Oscar get better after the vaccine reaction.  I was a wreck & so appreciated all your kindness.  Thank you!
Lyndsay Holland

Dr. Rogers & Staff
Thank you so much!  You and your staff have been so helpful with Ozzie
Teresa

God bless you all and everlasting thanks for your care of all my pets, but especially Gilly right now.  I get so frightened for him so knowing you are there is a relief.
You are all wonderful!
Paulann

Kootenai Animal Hospital is synonymous with caring and expert animal and customer care.  I have been bringing my animals (and there have been a lot of them) to the clinic for over 8 years.  I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else.  If you are looking for “the best” – look no further.
Maureen Wright

Tinkerbell has only been with us for 3 weeks but she is already precious to us.
Bless you for your talent and skill during her surgery today and for your compassion in helping us make her life a better one.
We appreciate you & all your staff – thank you so much for being there for us.
Jim, Lyn & “Henry” Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment